Monday, February 17, 2014

Affirmation

I open my heart to receive the highest power available to me. I trust that I am being led to where I need to be... ~Pat Tovo

This is my affirmation today. I rambled it off my tongue as I lay in bed this morning. It didn't take long for my mind to start to wrap around these words. "I open", that would be me; myself. I am acknowledging that I submit myself to something. Not only myself, but a certain part of myself "my heart", this delicate beating organ that can do so many things. Now it is time to receive something, a gift, not to be torn apart by my hands with human excitement of what might be. Rather a gift of love "highest power", wow the highest power is "available to me". Yes, it is and I am releasing fear to accept this truth.

"I trust" that can be difficult at times in life, but no matter what is going on, I trust. Wait a minute, I have to pause and get this in my mind the right way, because at times I have no idea where this journey is taking me, but here we go. I trust "I am being led", by whom though? Because sometimes I feel like I am being guided by my own thoughts, other times I know it is God guiding and sometimes I feel like people are pulling me in all types of directions. But I have to remind myself, that I trust.

"Where I need to be" well honestly right now I need to be in the meditation room, followed by a massage. I don't need to be here at work that's for sure! But again, another self reminder, I trust.

This is a long affirmation with a lot of details, good details and quick reminders. I am open to God and I am trusting and am being led and the direction is where need be. What a beautiful affirmation.

Poem:
"affirm for yourself what life will be for you, in the mist of chaos you don't want to find yourself trying to train a mind that was already out of order and now in a panic... you want to be prepared when life does what life does... the good and the bad will come, so prepare to enjoy it with the affirmed knowledge of a calm trained mind" ~ Ebony Larijani


(c) since 2011, Ebony Larijani

No comments:

Post a Comment