Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Journals

I recently picked up a book called "Black Pearls Journal" By: Eric V. Copage. It is a collage of writings from many different people around the world. Several writings have left me speechless, but if I had to share one, which I am; then I'm sharing this one and reflecting what I gained from it.

"By going and coming, a bird weaves its nest" ~Ashanti proverb, West Africa

Wow, how deep! How many times have you gone back and forth? This phase is a true eye opener if you read into it deeper. And can bring about caution if you realize it's a daily reality. Back and forth, to build the nest.

We go back and forth in so many areas of life. Do we realize every time we go forth we are taking in and every time we return back we are manifesting. With that said, stop for a moment and think what you go back and forth from, what type of nest is manifesting. You may think I'm just referring to the bad relationship, but it goes deeper then that. You go back and forth to your job, your friends, your family, your mailbox, your school, your telephone, your computer, your food, your books, the list goes on and on. So again I ask, what are you manifesting, everything you receive from these places is branching onto you and manifesting your nest.

(c) 2011 Ebony Larijani

No comments:

Post a Comment