Saturday, June 2, 2012

Forget about the lips, I have better places for it to stick

In the reflection of "what to do different today", I had an impulsive urge for lipstick. I've never been one to wear make-up so what was the purpose of this urge?

Often times we think something or feel something and go with the first felt thought. I have found that this is a true result of thought taking over meditation. Leaving us off balance and stuck with or in something that wasn't the underlining truth. So I searched (meditated) into this red color lipstick and visioned for a while to see where Maybelline really wanted to gloss me.

Having nothing to do with my face, yet I would see my face. This lipstick wanted to stick in places other then my skin. It wanted to continue to hold its purpose but in a different way, for it wouldn't need to touch me to beautify. It would over lay in a way that it hadn't before. Off I went to purchase lipstick and create what I was meant to see today.




(c) 2011 Ebony Larijani 

1 comment: