Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Too Abstract

Be specific, be detailed, be organized, be attended to. That's my life now. The Law of Attraction has edged me to be more in tune. Okay so maybe the vibration sounds of Dolphins coming out my speakers has me centered also. Anyhow, life is created, not dodged.

I sketched with fine lines as I intended to point out every brittle moment and strong curve, my life was not my own, I needed more, I desired true love, true peace and so as the edge of my pencil did different things other than create words to read, my mind expanded and I smiled, life is amazing, life is the drawing on the window after a rain storm leaves behind dense fog, life is the wild colors that find there way out the lines of a 5yr old child, life is the ice cream that melts off the cone and down you arm and even though you hold a napkin in the other hand you are eager to lick, life is fantastic, like the way the ocean waves hit the shore in a force as if it has been chasing you since creation and finally made it to the tip of your board to send you flying into the sand and hitting so hard that GREAT and WOW are the only words that fall off your tongue.... be specific, be detailed, be organized, be attended to when defining what your life will be...

(c) since 2011 Ebony Larijani

No comments:

Post a Comment