Thursday, April 26, 2012

A Moment of Truth...

In this moment of honesty I shed a tear, I received a text by a friend who gave words so clear, for her it was a confession, expressing her jealousy of me, to even doubt her confession explains my thoughts completely... in the next moment I wondered if she knew, that she opened up doors so honest and true, as I read her confession and could vision her face, I was blessed and pleased that God allowed her to open up this space, how else can the spirit of envy be replaced...
Since we are in this moment of spoken truth, I must cut in, right now being quiet is no excuse... I too had to reveal where the same spirit also haunted me, and so I emailed another friend my confession; with hands a little shaky...
I wonder why we do what we do, why we compare why we compete, why we look at the next person as if they are ahead in these even row of seats, see I don't think anyone is ahead of the next, because God gives us each unique ways to bless, and so we fulfill this list as we check, we connect...
I'm not better, nor am I ahead of you, woman you really have no clue, I rise some mornings and wonder where is my life, wonder am I on track, will I even make the fight...
In order to live I found unique in expressing myself, as you know my first book stands on your shelf, but that does not mean I live without human moments of doubt, you would never imagine the amount of self-help books that have highlighted sentences and notes to self...
I don't always remember the words I write, maybe that's why I haven't attended Spoken Mic... when I don't remember it's because like you I'm lacking in areas of life, so see your not alone on this confession mic...
It feels good to know someone thinks your on a level you should be, a level by the looks of it, you can be, because at times the self puts everything down so innocently... 
We rise and fall each day, we cry and we laugh some kinda way... I think that is when we ought to be thankful for the gifts of our closest friends, even our enemies encourage us once we comprehend... that life is life and there is nothing really that we must do, not many know this until they affirm what appears real is not always true, so love your flaws and whether you sit or stand, someone always has your back or hand... as I said before, we are made to connect, in this moment of confession would anyone else like to confess the connect...
By: Ebony Larijani


(c) 2011 Ebony Larijani

1 comment: