Monday, June 10, 2013

Listed Problems

I listed all of my problems today. Go ahead, you can ask me how long my list was, but I'm not going to tell. That is not the point, what is the point is this. I have no problems, you may find that hard to believe, but it is true. Freedom is not a word that only fits in certain areas. When God came into my life years ago, I still walked around like I was not complete, like I had all these problems. But I was lieing to myself and the problems were lieing to me each time they tried to out due themselves. I would take one problem and compare it to another, or I would compare how upset or down I should be based off these problems. I could not figure out how to release myself from all of these things that I thought following God would do. Slowly and surely, I started to learn about my eyes, my ears, my speech and ultimately my mind. I share this with you and hope that it stays with you.

Definition of Problem: a matter or situation regarded as unwelcome and harmful and needing to be dealt with and overcome. (Websters Dictionary)

"what you don't situate as a matter, what you don't regard as needing to keep away, what you don't see harmful, what you don't dwell on to deal with, simply comes over as delight and God given... everything is a matter of mindfulness"

(c) since 2011 Ebony Larijani

No comments:

Post a Comment