Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Breathe Worth Kept

I have been meditating for quite some time now. It takes me to a quiet breath focused moment for several moments. I have realized many things from meditation, but one thing that I realized this morning is that the intake and outtake is normal. It is everything in between that can cause an adjustment. The thought, the voice, the sight; all of these things can adjust the breath if I allow.

I conversed with you
inhale
I listened to you
exhale
I adjusted, my seat that is not my mood
inhale
I smiled even though you did not
exhale
I wondered, not pertaining to breath
inhale
I expressed and I gave examples
exhale
I listened for your understanding
inhale
I received none, oh wait... no none
exhale
I accepted your way
inhale
I kept my tone
exhale
I changed stations
inhale
Not to suit you
exhale
I imagined, still focused though
inhale
I reached a communication end
exhale
And kept all other breathes
inhale, exhale... the beauty of breath

(c) 2011 Ebony Larijani

No comments:

Post a Comment