Thursday, November 8, 2012

Leave The Thought Process

Lately I have ventured into writing without thinking. I know that doesn't sound logic, but to those that have done it, you understand. It was hard for me at first to be given a word and told to write until the page runs out, yet write without thinking.

What is funny is that once my hand started moving and words were scripting it wasn't until I began to 'think' wow I can do this, that I lost script.

This powerful mind of ours, I feel like in younger years we are taught to fill it, educate it and feed it with so much knowledge. Now in my older days I am finding I am supposed to leave it and move without it and that is the true power. Not to train the mind, but to overcome what it has been accustom to all these years.

-----------------------------
I left, yet I was there, not here, but there, in the gap, not in the middle, not of center space, not in outer space, but in the complete bliss of silence, noise on dem, no darkness, yet dark, clear view, nothing memorable, nothing to take back with me, but mere being, in my being, with fulfillment to know my way back, the breath-taking level of being in breath, eliminating, but no limiting...

(c) 2011 Ebony Larijani

No comments:

Post a Comment