Saturday, December 29, 2012

Sexy Is Back

Where did we leave it, I have seen woman from the 18th Century in fully covered cloths and pinned up hair look amazingly stunning. No cleavage, no skinny jeans, no half tops showing off stomachs flat or round... I am bringing my sexy back, 18th Century sexy that is, where I'm clothed from head to toe, and I may place all of this long black hair in a tight bun... I want to walk with elegance and stumble on my heels with a giggle, I want to walk in a room and not be noticed because I desire less and left obligation of ego needing more... I want business suits and sweat suits to feel the same on me no matter how different it may look to the world... I want lip gloss that looks so dim against my genuine smile... My sexy is back and it has a modern sleek to it...

(c) 2011 Ebony Larijani

No comments:

Post a Comment