Sunday, December 23, 2012

Writing Is A Gift

Writing is a gift, from God and to myself. Every time I write things release from me and I feel amazing. Writers block, I use to blame on the devil. But I have studied much about the mind and I learned not to blame everything on the devil. Sometimes it's my own mind who keeps me from fulfilling myself. See the ego knows what it wants, what it desires, but the problem is, it doesn't know how to get it. Spirit knows how! So as I experience writer's block, I say to myself, "ego I am removing you, because you have this desire with no idea how to fulfill". Suddenly my pen takes flight and I write. If that doesn't work I read my past writings and it stimulates me.

I write to right
and in my right mind
I write
not always on the right
so I hear the left is smart too
but eventually I write,
isn't that right
bright light, comes from
the light bulb of rite
and within I begin right
because I ended right

(c) 2011 Ebony Larijani

No comments:

Post a Comment