Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Writer's Time

I don't know whether to call it procrastination or writer's block, so I decided to make it sound great and I call it writer's time. It when I take that long break of not writing anything in my blogs/websites. I hope it doesn't discourage you from visiting time to time. I don't do it on purpose, but I have learned that my best time to write is when I write. That may not make sense but it fits my journal.

"Leave me alone, not lonely, but alone to wallow in my guilt and surf on my cloud nine, my script is best ink when my mind is sound enough to letter, but crazy enough to untangle, the alphabet is full of straight and crooked letters, and I use them all"

"Pretty is a definition to be redefined, I see so many make-up faces, yet pretty isn't any of them"

"A room full of journals may tell many things... one, life is amazing... two, life is ruff... and three, we all live it"

"The mint bit the bite of her breath, exhaling more than smell, but solitude of air"

(c) since 2011 Ebony Larijani

No comments:

Post a Comment