Friday, June 8, 2012

You Can't Erase Under Water

There comes a point in a writers life when you fear a script. It's as if you have written your piece at the bottom of the sea and you fear to let it go, afraid you won't be able to swim to the top because eyes and mouths will be hovered overboard with looks and comments you can not bare. But if you don't swim to the top how will you get air. It's that catch 22, that damned if you do damned if you don't.
Then the realization sets in, that if you don't save yourself then your own audience will kill you. So if my script is being read by audience I've sunk ship, because I'm feeding off of your approval. If my script is being read by the spirit of a human, then I'm blessed and they know they have no power to anchor me down or fish pole me up. Free from bias in spiritual form, as we all sail the ocean; beautiful...

(c) 2011 Ebony Larijani

No comments:

Post a Comment