Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sender and Receiver

Write a letter, even if you don't want to mail it, write it!

I was taught by a Counselor that writing is a form of healing. Speech is not always the best way to express yourself. This is where the writer and/or the introvert take front seat. I will be first to admit that I have always admired my gift of writing. Now my gift of being an introvert took me some time to enjoy.

"An introvert hears all, that the extrovert later will need to know"

An undelivered letter opens portals for the receiver and closes doors for the writer. You may be wondering how can someone know about an undelivered letter. Well they can, by the simple act of your release; God and Earth will do the rest.

Write your letter, even if you don't want to mail it, write it... to your mother, your father, your sibling, your friend, your job, your enemy, your ex, your spouse, yourself...


(c) 2011 Ebony Larijani

No comments:

Post a Comment