Sunday, August 19, 2012

A Waisted Day

Have you ever done nothing all day. Only for the day to come to an end and you felt like it was waisted. Then you put guilt on yourself only to wish you could start it over again, but you can't. Now your angry that you waisted it and to make things worse you can't start it over again.

What defines a waisted day? The fact that you had baskets full of laundry that didn't get done. Dinner that never got cooked. Writing that never got done. Cleaning that is still in it's mess.

How do you overcome that feeling at 5pm? You don't, you just accept it. Not everything has to have an outlet of a way of overcoming. Some things just need to be accepted. So what I waisted my day. I enjoyed doing nothing and I accept the fact that I should have done something, but I didn't and that is that.

(c) 2011 Ebony Larijani

No comments:

Post a Comment