Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Perfection, Not My Style

Perfection is not my style, perfection has no interest in my life. I want to be free to express myself and I want to be free to show my human ways. I want to be honest when I script about life and things going on. Shame does not lie here because the lie would be shameful. I want you to know that if I feed you a bible verse it is possible that I found it in the center of my own tears, in search of something to feed me better then what I had been feasting on. I want you to know that the poem I wrote yesterday could be the product of what I became when I was sitting in my counceling session. I want you to know that my friends are not perfect and the way I treat them at times is pretty darn rude, but the result of this is honesty when both friends realize our lack. I want you to know that I cheated on life when I cheated as a wife leaving opportunity for a damaged future. I want you to know that I found affirmations to share with you the day I realized my mind made me feel like I had split personalities. I want you to know that humility finds me often and it creates a overflow of alphabet letters when spilt in embarrassment. I want you to know that hiding my mistakes would shape something so cracked and broken, and I don't want you to see through me, I want you to see me. The real me, flaws and all...

(c) 2011 Ebony Larijani

2 comments:

  1. Lovely description you crafted about your self .very beautifully you express your thoughts ..!!
    Thanks for sharing this one
    Anu :)

    ReplyDelete