Tuesday, August 14, 2012

What Goes... Does Come In Return

I'm on Day 16 of my Gratitude Journey and the Law of Attraction is evident in my daily life. I have been giving gratitude to everything possible from financial aspect to the cutest nail polish I own. Why would anything in life go unannounced that we are thankful. I have been blessed with things of simplicity. For instance I have noticed increases coming into my bank account from areas that I use to complain about. I have had people in stores pass the cart that they walked all the way over to get on to me with a smile and a sincere joy in allowing me to have the cart which sends them back again to get another one. I have had people wave to me through their review mirror to say thank you for letting them into this lane and I have waived back giggling and then saying a silent prayer for them. I have felt the wind blow and give me a soft kiss and a pleasant hug and the person beside me felt no wind at all. I am creating my life. I am attracting what I want and need to journey through. I am not perfect, I am not bragging. I am hoping to allow others to realize you can attract anything you want in life. And even when you don't feel as if some of the things you are attracting is good, still be thankful. Because a little good mixed with a little bad is the affirmation of balance, and so you attracted balance, not bad. Remember we are always attracting... Namaste

(c) 2011 Ebony Larijani

No comments:

Post a Comment