Friday, August 3, 2012

What Is Your Age

With many birthdays approaching this month, including my own. I am finding that "how old are you" was a phrase created to worry the mind. How old am I? Omg, they want to know how old am I, they want to compare me to their own age or someone else. They want to remind me of wrinkles and hard of hearing. Those things that make us feel staying in our 20's forever is the place to be. Yet I'm sure those of you that are past that age know we have no desire to go back do we.

What is your age? Wow, they want to know about me, nothing in comparison to dig into, just insight on life... my life, the journey I have been through. The things that make me proud to state my age and all the amazing things that come with it, knowledge, wisdom, grace. Thank you for asking, because what a blessing it is to be my age.

(c) 2011 Ebony Larijani

No comments:

Post a Comment