Friday, March 8, 2013

Oh No! Change The Channel

I fell asleep last night while watching a show on ABC, yes I admit. Scandal has me attached, it is the only time I either turn on my TV or change from my usual Animal channel, Travel channel, or Oprah's channel. (balanced, that's what I call it)

What a displeasing channel to wake up to this morning. Hearing about shootings, deaths, fires, lost children, etc. I drifted in and out of sleep, too comfortable to get up and change the channel, yet beyond disturbed by what I was hearing. I know what your thinking, "where is the remote". It's gone, by choice, it keeps me active on some days. Anyhow, I soared from having 5min nightmares to wondering if I was dreaming. I sat up to realize it wasn't a dream. I grabbed my earphones, turned on my cell to my guided morning meditation and went 'within'.

Awe! Now this is the type of morning I am eager to rise for. You may think I'm avoiding reality, but I am not. I have just noticed that someone had an idea to play all of the negative things to us in the morning while we get ready for work, and then they play it again when we come home from a hard days work. Even the traffic reports are horrific, lol. If we all weren't in a rush to get to different places at the same time don't you think there would be no traffic. Who came up with all of this anyway?
-------------------------------------------

Am I lost in a dream, why is it changing so fast, I hear the sounds of crash... I am not aware of who hit hard, no clue as to what is going on, just voices and feelings that are rising me to the morning sun, but this rise doesn't feel like a good one, no warmth, no love... how dare you, society that is, to put this up so early, do I need to know all of this, I mourn for the loss of life, gratitude to still have mine, celebrate in the souls that sit with the Heavenly Father... but again I say, society how dare you... there are other things going on I surely know, the fact that I have to dig through your dirt to find them is selfish of you... how can we rise if what we hear is of no love, because of you I limit my choice of channel search, the other channels simply love me...

(c) since 2011 Ebony Larijani

No comments:

Post a Comment