Sunday, March 10, 2013

Words On Top Of Words...

I tried something new today, actually I tried two things. I went 'earthing' and I wrote poems in the newspaper. If you don't know what earthing is, it's when you lay on the grass, take off your shoes and cuddle, roll and everything else you would do in the comfort of your bed. It is done to bring peace and to help you feel grounded in life. You can add extra things like earphones, pray, smiles, kids, etc. Or it can be just you and the grass. One day I plan on trying nothing but dirt, that will be fun to write about.

So here I am earthing and I decided to try the next new thing. I wrote poems on the pages of a news paper. As I wrote the poems I had to do it based off of the words that caught my eyes in the newspaper. It can create some strange writing, but it was fun.

--------------------------------------------------------

Words on top of words, we all dotted and curved, we used each other in many good ways, to broaden the mind on what to portray, there are a lot of words in this paper I never realized, what time and attention it takes to put these together, I wonder what the publishers face would look like now, to know I never read an entire article, just a few words to guide and encourage...

(c) since 2011 Ebony Larijani

No comments:

Post a Comment