Sunday, March 24, 2013

There Isn't A Place To Knot Right

There isn't a place that my words knot to the point that I can't write. I avoid the need to make things right in the script of write. I allow whatever flows to flow. Words may not always be used correctly, but they are used. I despise the apology that I often have to give to the Dictionary as I turn it's pages and realize weeks ago I misused some things. I still remain knot less, because I can not hold in the thoughts that roam my mind. I need not make excuses if I am sitting or standing in places I need not go.
My writing is done to find out where I sit and what it means when I stand. These realizations come and go. I sit in a room that I don't own, and I want to close my eyes, but in doing so I begin to write from the feelings that I find while sitting in the room. Something may move or adjust and I will miss it with my eyes closed. So I opened them and allowed sight to right me so that I could write me. I didn't know what I wanted to find, yes I did. I wanted to find the things that were not there. Isn't that ironic, we always want to find what isn't there. And of course it isn't there, that's why we are fools to think we need to find it. What is there though, how come we can't focus on that? So today I did....

I found a knot in my belt, a knot in my laces and I laughed, I untwisted the knot to find the only part of the lace that had no dirt, it was so tight and enclosed that no damage/dirt reached it, my belt was only worn at the edge of the knot, but within there was still a shinny clean dent free, unworn piece of fake leather, no holes... who put these knots here, certainly there wasn't a place to knot right...

(c) since 2011 Ebony Larijani

No comments:

Post a Comment