Tuesday, March 5, 2013

It's In My Mix

I am so proud of myself. I usually never say that, but I can say it now. I will say it again "I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF" I have kept to my eating habits and increased them so much that it has become a part of my lifestyle! That is a confirmation of transformation.

I feel like a beautiful mature woman now when I enter the grocery stores. I have managed to change my store preferences from the usual Bloom, Giant, Safeway to Whole Foods, Global World and Vitamin World. I am so happy when I stroll down these aisles. I don't know what it is about healthy shopping but you seem to also come out of the store with extra information. The other customers are eager to share a recipe or a food that is full of great stuff!

I am slowly but surly changing my children over to, but they don't always know it. I sneak things in the dinners I make like flax seed, chia seeds, etc. I ordered pizza for them the other day and I was tempted to sprinkle something healthy on it. As I walked past the pizza box on the counter I had no urge to eat it, I only became grateful that its not something I am purchasing every Friday night and filling our bodies with.

This summer I have many travel adventures planned that will take me close to nature and I feel my body is so excited to not only be healthy within, but to have the opportunity to touch earth.

This isn't about right or wrong, we all have a choice of what we intake, whether it be food, relationships, jobs, etc... we have a choice and the choice is beneficial in all ways... whether you change today or not... when the change happens... you will see that a change in any area of life reflects to other areas as well... and before you know it... you have created a lifestyle for yourself and it's a proud one...

(c) since 2011 Ebony Larijani

No comments:

Post a Comment