Sunday, March 24, 2013

The Cup Of Tea

Not everything is sturdy enough to hold it in lavish hotness. The end of the tea bag just dangles like it has no other place to go, I see it sway back and forth, I assume the exhales of my own breath are doing that, or maybe it's the people walking by blowing a soft wind in there steps. I hope they don't cool my tea with their wind. I am a bit cold and need the warmth. I can't see if the cup is empty from my view but I do know I have been taking sips as I sit here. Cappucino is what the outside of the cup says and guess what, I do not like Cappucino's, lol. I find that funny that I drink from the cup of written script that takes me to a taste of "ewww". It is so cold outside; hence my reason for sitting at a dinning room table with the blinds pulled back so I can see what is calling me to come out and live a little. But it's hard when your piled down with a coat or hunched over trying to keep any bit of warmth that you can. That's what my tea is for, I left it a few sentences ago, I always do that, take an object and then focus on everything around it but I should be focusing on what's in it. My tea is stuck in a bag, dipped in hot water just to get it stirred up to dilute the water into something that alone the water could not do. Dips in and out, it's so hot in there, blows to sip and exhales to soothe the after affect. I love tea time.

(c) since 2011 Ebony Larijani

No comments:

Post a Comment