Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Friend

Are you a friend Is your ear listen'n Are we pretendin Am I guilt rid'n Why aren't you sharin Do you think I will be comparin Who are you trustin Do you see you in me or somethin Or do you vision life without me better Cause I seem to be the one with all the chatter I'm convienced I fill the silence with laughter Your feelings do matter But you never share whats inside you or scattered I'm not one to pull out the needed matter So am I assumed to be a friend or not Dear God what's this that we got I want to give her advice on why's and why nots But her life is kept in knot Every now and then I get a peek of what she's got But so quickly she focuses back on me a lot How do I be a better friend Maybe I should just silence and accept the quietness of my friend (c) 2011 Ebony Larijani

No comments:

Post a Comment