Monday, July 16, 2012

No School, just life courses

For a few days now I have been doing a training of the mind. I have daily exercises to teach the mind to go back to it's natural state of not thinking. At first I felt extremely overwhelmed, but as I venture into day 5 I seem to understand.
I understand that most of what replays are things of the past, and what sits on pause are things of the future. And I wondered why I could never enjoy a moment within the moment; I was cluttered in replay or stuck still.

Spend a day or even an hour with a pad and pen in your pocket and every time you think something just write down main words of your thoughts. When you see how much writing you have done you will realize how uncontrolled your mind is. Because I remind you again, it's natural state is a thought of nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment