Monday, October 15, 2012

Coexist

I was reading today as I enjoyed the sound of rain on my window. I began to think how earlier today I spoke with someone who said it was snowing where she lives. I thought about all of the good and bad weather that is going on throughout the world. And I questioned, what is the balance for the weather? What makes snow bad, tornado's bad, rain bad, or sun bad? They all coexist, reality is neither are bad or good. What if it were raining everywhere in the world right now, where would the balance of water stream through? Just as the weather coexist, so should we from within. The good or bad feeling is neither if we allow them to exist together. You would never know the difference in either if they did not reside within the same place, yet under different direction.

Do not deny, ignore or hide something that exist. doing that will cause an off balance of what is trying to be fulfilled. In order to coexist, both must exist at its intended moment.

(C) 2011 Ebony Larijani

No comments:

Post a Comment