Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Proverbs 31 Woman, Day 21

Do you feel any different? Did you practice anything from the verses? I am still reading over the entire chapter to continue to feel what I want to be. We are what we think, and we also become more like what we take in daily.
I have noticed a change in things I do lately and I seem to smile when I realize the different me. Because I know it's the verses on my conscious and subconscious that has me doing more. I no longer feel tired and wore out after work, nor do I worry about the time that I have to get home, make dinner, workout, do homework, spend quality time and then get everyone in the bed. God controls my clock, so as long as I'm doing what He wants me to do He will make sure I have time to do it. The other morning I woke up late and felt rushed, I had to catch myself and remind myself to slow down and not worry about waking up late but be thankful that I even woke up. I could have questioned God why I overslept, what good does that do? He controls all, and the more I look to Him and strive to rely on Him I have abundant peace.

Read the verses again and again. Post them on your bathroom mirror. I read an article that years ago women were read this verse everyday and so it was easy for them to want and become this woman.

Often times I say to my daughter, I don't want you to please anyone, I want you to follow your heart and be happy with who you are. When she gets in trouble I remind her that I want her to have joy in knowing she made good decisions. I don't want her to follow the crowd or desire to be like anyone other then herself. It is so hard to make Proverbs 31 Women these days because the only place we can find examples of how we should live are in the bibles that aren't allowed in the schools or fear setting on the work desk.

We have to stand out, because noble women are noticed.
 
(c) 2011 Ebony Larijani 

No comments:

Post a Comment