Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Proverbs 31 Woman, Day 26

The other day I thought to myself, "I do this, that, and this, but who does this and that for me". After I put the kids to bed and say sweet loving words to my husband so he can sleep good, whom is left to care for me? I think I needed to go back and re-read who takes care of the Proverbs 31 Woman. Because all I could remember was everything that she did for others. I had a heavy feeling that everyone had forgotten about me, was I being selfish or truly weak and searching for strength. It says; we can't do for others what we don't do for ourselves. God did not give us power to do for others to the point where we become weak and fragile, then die off. He prepared us to be able to provide for others over and over again and come to Him for rest so He may renew us to provide again. How lucky we truly are to have this much power and strength. Did you know the praying wife has power over her husband. Don't take the word power the wrong way thinking the wife is demanding. No, her power is why she is able to change him. What he can become and overcome by his wife's prayer and loyalty to him is a miracle. You do believe in miracles don't you Ms. Proverbs. If you begin to feel like you are becoming weak and unable to provide for yourself, remember God gave you power! Discern when you should rest in Him or walk powerful for Him. (C) 2011 Ebony Larijani

No comments:

Post a Comment