Monday, October 8, 2012

Proverbs 31 Woman, Day 25

What makes you happy? Well, $28.00 later at the dollar store sure did it for me. I was buying things for other people and thought, "Am I spending to much"? Then I remembered I'm a Proverbs 31 Woman and so as I bought for others I asked God to fulfill. I knew $28.00 would not affect me, but it was that human greed that I didn't want to spend it. Yet as I praised God for making me willing and able, I asked that He fulfill where I give and instantly I became joyful. I was worry free as I shopped. Even though it was a small $28.00, it's purpose is life changing to someone else. Did you give today? If not I challenge you to give tomorrow, it doesn't always have to be financially. Remember you are Proverbs 31, so you are a provider, a nurturer, a strong powerful woman. If you don't know what you can give, then also remember you are a seeker, so ask God to guide you. (C) 2011 Ebony Larijani

No comments:

Post a Comment