Thursday, September 6, 2012

Day Old Coffee

It might be me, but I love day old coffee. In case you have that ewww gross look on your face, yes I do keep it refrigerated. But it's something about day old coffee that is so tasty to me. It might not appear to be the freshest thing, but to my taste buds it holds something special.

Maybe age is a great thing if aged right and cared for. The refrigeration shows I took care of it, milk of course would spoil if not refrigerated and so the nurture I gave this coffee was excellent. Heating it up the next day brings that warm feeling back to my taste and fills my body. So the preparation I gave it before it fulfilled its purpose was pleasing to us both.

I guess what I'm thinking here in the moment of drinking my day old coffee is, things sometimes are better with age, as long as they are cared for during the aging process.

(c) 2011 Ebony Larijani

No comments:

Post a Comment