Saturday, September 15, 2012

Proverbs 31 Woman, Day 6

She considers a field and buys it, with the fruit of her hands she plants a vine yard. I love the way she considers what she invests in. Surely as a woman she has jumped into things in the past and the results were probably painful. She learned the lesson, to consider now means to ask God. Patience must be of ease to know that He will provide answers in due season.

Fruitful hands, that is powerful. Not many know what they are capable of bearing. Yet she knows, she knows her hands bear fruit to many and so she most likely makes sure she keeps them clean. You would not find her hands handling unworthy things.

She plants! Times have changed because I can count the number of gardens I see daily. We no longer grow our own fruit. We place trust in Grocery Stores, not knowing that what they most often spray veggies worth would shock you. When I first started my garden I was eager to see my veggies grow. But the most important part of my gardening was tearing up roots and seeing how powerful they are. I wrote my garden a note right after we planted seeds because I believe in the law of attraction. I wanted health to grow and health to nourish bodies. I feel great when I can tell my children to go out back and bring me a tomato or any other herbs/veggies we have.

Proverbs 31 is so uplifting, even the she seems to always be planting. What are you planting? Consider it, be fruitful in grasping it and water your vines.

(c) 2011 Ebony Larijani

No comments:

Post a Comment