Monday, September 10, 2012

Proverbs 31 Woman, Day 1

For the next 31 days I will read Proverbs 31 and allow it to transform my life as I read it each day. It is true that two people can look at the same thing yet see something different. As I do this over the next 31 days I will share what I see in the verses and what it means to me. If you would like to join me and share at anytime what your getting out of the reading feel free to share on here or you can email.

Day 1 - Wow! Are you serious, who can be like this woman? She sounds like she doesn't get any sleep and she works non stop for everyone else. I need rest after a long day of cleaning, but she sounds like she goes on forever. Am I inspired by her? Honestly, at times yes I am, other times I feel like I'm competing with someone who didnt have the demands that us women have today.

(c) 2011 Ebony Larijani

No comments:

Post a Comment