Thursday, September 13, 2012

Proverbs 31 Woman, Day 4

She is like the merchant ships, she brings her food from afar. When I think of a Merchant Ship I vision something big, strong, powerful. It is built to withstand something so calm or damaging and that is water. It is made to float and not sink. It serves as a purpose to many and if operated by to many it can crash/sink. Here she is again this woman of unimaginable strength and now we compare her to a ship.

I have to think though if I were going out to bring back food for my family I would go through the ruff waters if need be to find them fresh food. I would travel afar to bring them herbs from countries un thought of. I want their body's healthy and so I'm not just placing anything on their plates. I am the ship smashing through ruff waters or gliding on the surface, going afar to bring back health.

What are you feeding your family? Are they eating sugar filled cereal in the morning? Are they getting their daily dose of vitamins?

(c) 2011 Ebony Larijani

No comments:

Post a Comment