Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Dream

This hasn't happened to me since I was a little kid, a nightmare.  One that wakes you up in the middle of the night clinched to your pillow and fearful that it might be real. Until you open your eyes and realize it was just a dream. Then what do you do? Lay in your bed fearful of all the things you visioned in this dream, wondering what part will happen and which won't.

My nightmare scared me as my eyes first opened, unconscious and in a fearful state. Of course not my natural state. I closed my eyes again before I replayed the dream. I said a few words. "Jesus tell me what you want me to see". See I believe had I not set myself up to receive the good out of this dream I would have feared it. There is good in everything it just takes a concious mind to know and see that. As I asked Jesus to guide me back through my dream I noticed all of the scary parts about it were in the back of my mind yet overlooked. I was now going through the truth. The details that God wanted me to see. I noticed landmarks and timing and positions of people and words that were not said in the dream that I could say now. I continued to tell Jesus how much I loved him and I hummed joyful melodies and I prayed for forgiveness in areas I had never. Right before I opened my eyes I remembered one thing. The overflow of blessings has been deeply flowing into my life lately and I know the devil is mad! It was almost as if even he realizes my power and thought that he would take over my mind as if I was a little girl waking up to a bad dream. For years he had me awake living up to his weakned ungodly standards. He has lost me and I guess just like anyone when the loose something, they search for it in areas they use to be.

It is amazing how eager the devil is to devour anyone in anyway, but as we continue to weed him out and seek God, quickly and surely we step on his head!

(c) 2011 Ebony Larijani

No comments:

Post a Comment