Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Desire

I want to be the woman in the crowd who came alone, but was so determined to fulfill her urge that she loved alone... I want to be in the audience at the Orchestra, knowing nothing about what it takes to create the sounds but love them so deeply... I want to sit in the poetry club, silenced, full of words and emotional, but to scared to let them out... I want to run the track, breathless and tired just looking at the space ahead of me and dropping to my knees unfinished... I want to fulfill desires from the earth, nothing from my mind that I am so use to... I want desire to love me as much as I love it, because my reading today said... "that which I look for, looks for me"... desire and I are intimately in search of each other...

(c) 2011 Ebony Larijani

No comments:

Post a Comment